EAZY – Paramotor
The EAZY is a very successful entry-level glider and is very popular among schools and students. So it was a logical step for us to equip the EAZY with special trimmers for paramotor and certifying it DGAC.
The EAZY PPG is the perfect wing for pilots who want to learn paramotor flying. The demands for a forgiving, easily inflating, and stable glider are the same as in free flying.
With closed trims the EAZY PPG can be flown as a regular glider without motor. By connecting the loop of the trimmer with the main carabiners you avoid unintentional opening.
Pilots who already fly the EAZY can purchase the PPG riser so they can also enjoy paramotor flying.
The dual pulley and hangpoint system of the PPG risers allows for low and high attachment points.
As your first glider, the EAZY doesn‘t just get you through initial training easily, but also helps you develop your flying skills once you leave the school. Thanks to its performance and agile handling, it is the perfect choice for your first solo flights after school and for those pilots who seek the maximum safety that the EN A class offers.
EAZY is a confidence inspring wing that will help you enjoy all aspects of flying with maximum ease and fun. Flying with full confidence in your wing will help you to quickly and safely reach your goals.
The EAZY way of flying…
All of us at AirDesign love flying and we hope that by providing appropriate equipment we can help beginner pilots share our passion. This is why we have developed the EAZY, a glider specifically designed for newcomers to paragliding and pramotoring. Thanks to its maximum security and impressive performance for an EN A class glider, the EAZY will guarantee long-term fun, not only while you learn the basics but also afterwards as you start to extend your boundaries.
During development we focussed our attention on the requirements of student pilots. We worked closely with a number of flying schools and this allowed us understand and analyse their specific needs and the needs of their students. The result is that we designed the EAZY to be as easy and fun as possible!
As the name EAZY suggests, takeoff is easy!
‘AirDesign Comfort in Flight’ is becoming reknowned throughout all the gliders in our range. The pilot who is in control feels relaxed and confident. The outstanding stability of the EAZY and the ease with which any turbulence is absorbed will help you enjoy stress free flying. The long brake travel is very forgiving and pressure progressive. For landing just a strong flare is needed to land accurately every time.
Pitch and roll stability is not coincidental since EAZY was developed based on the profiles of the successful PURE and VOLT.
The combination of stability, trim speed and outstanding performance, make it easy to fly the EAZY with full contol and maximise your flight time in all conditions.
· RAC – Riser Antitwist Connection
This is a webbing link which connects the B and C risers. This webbing prevents the risers from twisting and simplifies sorting out the risers and lines.
· 3-Hangpoint Risers
The risers of the EAZY have three main riser connection, A, B, and C. Only the outer A-line is attached separately for big ears.
The risers are designed with many of the features developed for our performance gliders but retain a simplicity that helps you during the first steps into our sport.
· The precise trailing edge sail cutting results in a very clean surface which improves the glide substantially.
3D-Cut und Nose-Wire
· A 3D-sailcut incorporated in the important ‘nose’ area of the glider profile and nylon-rods instead of mylar combine to provide an extremely clean leading edge and improve the flight behaviour and performance.
· The advantage of the nylon-rods as opposed to mylar is a cleaner profile. The flexible rods absorb much of the punishment suffered by the leading edge during the early stages of learning and can be replaced if needs be. This ensures that the flight and takeoff behaviour stay the same over a long period of time.
Brake Gathering & Brake Shifting
· To improve braking efficiency we have incorporated a brake-gathering system in the outer brakes. This makes the glider more agile whilst at the same time keeping the travel long and forgiving.
· The long brake pulley webbing makes it easy to influence the turn behaviour. If you slide your inside hand towards yourself, the EAZY turns tighter and with more bank. If you push the brake away from you, the glider turns flatter and you have a better climb. We call this brake-shifting. Watch our video for more info here.
Additional Design Details
· Neoprene covered comfort-brake-handles with swivels – adjustable in size
· High-quality materials from leading manufacturers, Dominico, Edelrid and Liros ensure for a long lifespan.
· Openings in the trailing edge at the tips to remove debris.
· The center point of the wing is marked at the leading and trailing edges.
Contact us for pricing and to place your order.