OZO reversible harness
The OZO is a reversible harness / backpack made from ultra-lightweight materials. It is designed specifically for use with OZONE’s range of modern lightweight wings, but can be used with any paraglider.
For over a decade, the OZONE R&D team has been deeply involved with the development of lightweight flying equipment, and the OZO is the culmination of our years of focus combined with the work of the newest engineer on the OZONE R&D Team, Fred Pieri.
Two sizes are available; 26L and 33L, weighing in at 580 and 585g, respectively. Every detail of the OZO’s construction has been optimized for weight, and it is one of the lightest available reversible harnesses today. Although the OZO is extremely lightweight, it is fully load tested and will last for many seasons of use if properly cared for.
In the backpack configuration, the OZO is comfortable and stable on long ascents. Ultra-light, ergonomic 3D foam straps distribute the load evenly on your shoulders, and there is adequate internal volume for water, helmet, gloves, etc.
While a certain amount of compromise is unavoidable, we strove to make the OZO comfortable enough for extended flights. Reinforced semi-rigid leg supports spread your weight across a wider section of the harness than other ultra-lightweight mountain / descent harnesses, making soaring and XC flights comfortable. All leg and shoulder straps are fully sewn and buckle free. The harness is adjustable in the air and on the ground.
The two sizes of the OZO (26L & 33L) refer to the volume of the backpack compartment, and not to the harness dimensions, which are the same for both models. The flying harness is available in one size and fits most pilots comfortably. Choose the size of your OZO based on your equipment and its total packed volume. We recommend:
* 26L: XXLite 16 &19; Ultralight 19, 21 or similar
* 33L: Ultralite 21, 23, 25 or similar
* 26L: 580g
* 33L: 585g
* Recommended pilot size: 165cms – 190cms
* Buckle-free harness, with shoulder strap length adjustments and real pulleys for speed system.
* Harness is sold without carabiners.
* Main Panels: Ripstop Nylon
* Pulleys: AUSTRIALPIN Aluminium / copper
* Structural Thread: BAINBRIDGE polyester.
* Structural webbing: Gurth & Wolf Polyester 20mm, TECHNISANGLE Dyneema 7mm
* Shoulder webbing: Polyester 15mm
* Bag cloth: Dominico 40D, Nylon
Contact us for pricing and to place your order.